Can I order a watch to try it out for style and wear?
Of course. Ordering from our e-boutique, we want to provide our clients with the same opportunities as if they were shopping at a local retailer — try Penarosa for style and wearing experience. As a consequence, basically clients can order a watch for a trial. We cover the shipping costs and the costs for return.
After all, it is impossible to experience the full aesthetical beauty of Penarosa, the craftsmanship and artful finishings, only through pictures. If you wish to order a watch for trial, you can easily see how Penarosa fits your wrist and style. Of course you can also show the watch to friends and family to ask for their opinions.
However, the trial is not intended for customers wishing to wear the watch like their property — after all, that wouldn’t be possible in a local boutique either. If a watch is not carefully handled and comes back to Penarosa with clear signs of use, we will have to charge for the service required to restore its original state. If you want to make sure the watch is handled properly, please see the section Users Manual > Care.
The maximum possible duration for the trial is 14 days.
For any reason you would like to return your order within 14 days, we offer you a pre-paid return label and a full refund.
- Contact info_at_penarosawatches.com and indicate the order number and the products that you would like to return.
- You will subsequently receive a pre-paid return label. (usually within 24h)
- Use the return label and ship the products to the stated address.
- As soon as the package arrives at our offices, we are going to refund you by your original payment method - including the shipping costs.
- You have notified Penarosa about the return within 14 days.
- The product was successfully delivered to the stated address.
- The product was returned with the original product-packaging.
Address for returns
If you do not like to use our return label, you can also organize the return to the following address at your own cost and at your own responsibility:
Omest – c/o Penarosa
Via Luigi Negrelli 15
BZ - Italia
For further questions we are happy to help at info_at_penarosawatches.com